If ever I catch my death of cold

at least I'll get it over with quickly.

Last night in bed I knew my throat was abnormally dry and I thought 'Here we go'. Today - runny nose, sneezing, itchy sinuses (how can you get in there to scratch ?), sore head, shivers, the lot. A proper man flu - une véritable grippe masculine.

I went to our B3 Summit - the Three Bordeaux Works : FAC, the Anglophones and the Chinese group. I tell you, it's so exciting. We have to liaise pretty closely to try to avoid clashes as much as we can, so we'll have monthly B3 Summits and so pray and coordinate.

But while there my cold worsened and I thought that people might have thought it would have been better for me to stay at home in bed. (The cry 'Keep away from us !' when I sneezed was a giveaway...)

Anyway I can't have been that bad because I got invited back to someone's flat to fix their wifi, and managed to do it using the secret knowledge of the initiates (press the wifi button and connect within 10 minutes while the wifi led flashes - Oh no - rats - now the other initiates will cut off my fingers and bury them at low water mark...)

I came home, cancelled my rendezvous for this evening and went to bed. Now, two hours later, I feel MUCH BETTER. Short and brutish. Like some of my best friends.

Oh, and "fruit of the loin" found out I was ill from Facebook... Even though I collected them from the tram stop driving with one hand and wiping my hooter with the other.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen