I love this time of year

It's the time when there's lots of things going on, lots of things starting up, lots of meeting with one person and another to organise, and lots of emails flying round to try to find the best time for this, and a slot to do that, and so on... I do get forgetful ! But that's what lists, diaries and emails are for. Sometimes I can't quite see how everything is going to fit together, but it always works out and I've learnt not to worry about that. Generally I laugh. A lot. A bit too loud, if you know what I mean...

Anyway, here's a couple of things that I find especially encouraging; a Pessac prayer and study group on Fridays for the guys who can't make the Wed evening prayer meeting and a theological study group for the guys who need a bit of extra beef in their diet - we don't yet know when that can be held !

Meanwhile the English classes continue to be well attended - I think we were one or two fewer in my beginners' group, but that's because some people have already graduated to the intermediate or advanced group. Success or what ! ( hee hee )

Todays mission, should I choose to accept it - admin this morning, then this afternoon set up a website in Chinese for the Chinese Group and prepare the first Thursday evening on Basic Bible Interpretation. Prayer meeting this evening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen