Confession time - what a sell-out !

OK. I admit it. All this stuff about Apple this and Apple that, exploding ipods and melting Macbooks, MacMinis that cost four times as much as other PCs and iPhones that take your i out when they spit iSplinters of iGlass at you...

I LOVE 'em. They're so white and shiny and .... ooooh.

Anyway I have long wanted an iPod. Not a Samsung mp3 player or a phone that plays MP3 files, but an iPod. A real one. The lad had one for Christmas last year but that was the closest I got.

Till a combination of factors (UK, special offers, money-off vouchers, falling prices, you know the kind of things) meant I got an iPod Touch from Argos. And it's great. I hardly ever use it for mp3 files, but it's got Bible translations on it, my diary, gmail, podcasts, all sorts !

Phew - confession over...

Friend Harperson says that any day I'll crack and get an iPhone.

He's right in a way - as soon as I could, I would ! Sad, innit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen