Conseil presbytéral

It's today that the convention between me and the church gets signed at the presbyteral council at St Loubès at 4:30.

Pat has an afternoon of errands with the car so I looked at trains. There's a train from Pessac Alouette to Bordeaux at 2:00, and then from Bordeaux to St Loubès at 4:00.

To come back I have a nice quick journey as long as the council finishes by 6:00 ( ha ha! not a chance ! ) Otherwise it's a case of take your sleeping bag ! Or get Pat to come and get me in the car after it finishes. We're about 45 mins away by car.

I am thankful that presbyteral councils are not every week and that I don't have to go every time !

Comments

minternational said…
Take the eee, it'll help pass the time with eeease.....

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen