See, be and flee

(This meme started out being from books, but by the time it got to me it included films. Thanks for tagging me, Exiled from Groggs.)

Three characters I wish were real, so I could meet them:

1) Mma Ramotswe. I am sure she'd give me very good advice, some bush tea and a nice piece of cake. And she would be so polite!

2) Inspector Clouseau. He'd make me laugh uncontrollably.

3) Uncle Podger.

Three characters I would like to be:

1) When I was a child I always wanted to be Julian or Dick and to go off on adventures on bikes all over Devon. Except I couldn't handle being called Julian or Dick, of course. No offence, Julian and Dick, but it just wouldn't do for a Welshman.

2) I suppose it might be fun to be Thursday Next and to work in Jurisfiction and to have a dodo saying "pok, pok".

3) Boy, this is really hard. I can't really imagine wanting to be anyone else. Does that mean that I am smug?

Three characters who scare me:

1) Francis Urquhart. Nasty.

2) Flashman in Tom Brown's School Days.

3) Machiavelli's Prince.

I find bullying and the inappropriate use of power very sinister. Especially when people do evil things and believe they are doing good, or at least doing what is necessary.

I am supposed to tag three people.

Go for it DarbyGray, Exiled Preacher and Minternational.

Comments

minternational said…
Dickie Mint has responded but confesses to inadvertant cheating (I mentioned a song and a comic). Sorry!

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen