Just a quick prayer point

I meet up with the headmistress on Tuesday at lunchtime. It is probably the meeting I requested before the winter holidays, when I asked if we could have an english teacher present, too, in case I got into difficulties explaining our problem to the headmistress. That request was superseded when we had that crisis with Catrin and I had to explain to the head in French what was going on, and she understood fine. Since that meeting things have been nothing short of wonderful. A friend even teased Catrin once about having school on Saturday and she said "I don't mind. I like school now because I am in CE2."

Anyway, we are meeting up. It could be a very happy meeting if they want to review where we are now and how things are working out at present. It could be a decisive meeting if they want to talk about what happens after the summer (do the kids move on or stay in their year to redouble). It could be awkward if they want to review the past, especially since the teacher who will be present is one of those who seemed to think that French could be harangued into Catrin.

I need to have wisdom, restraint and firmness all at once. Not easy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen