DEFLE results

The results of Pat's tests were not posted up, but Alan's results were. He got:

3100 (Français oral) Mention Bien
3200 (Français ecrit) Mention Bien
3300 (Histoire & Litterature) Mention Très bien

Overall Mention Bien

I don't know yet what I'll end up doing next term - 6 people got Mention bien and 2 got Très bien. So it may be 4th degree next semester, or I could continue at the 3rd degree and try for a higher mention next time. Either is fine, of course. I'm not worried either way.

(I have heard several messages recently on not worrying, so I have decided to put it into practice. Most alarming was the indisputable evidence from America that people who worry die younger. I lost a lot of sleep over that one, I can tell you.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen