What? When? Hang on... where, exactly?

So can you confirm your text for the youth service on January 29th? I have Colossians 2. Also we'll be choosing songs this week so we need to get things straight before Glen leaves for New Guinea.

So read the email I received yesterday. More or less. Names and destinations changed.

But I'm preaching in Bordeaux on January 29th. Anyway, where could this be?

I replied. Who? What? Where?

It transpires that I am not the only pastor in the world who goes by the name of Alan Davey.

As well as a prominent civil servant in the Midlands and the bass player for Hawkwind, Google reveals a Pastor Alan Davey in Toronto and in New Zealand. Both in Baptist churches. Both very cool guys.

Maybe I should write them...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen