les Davey de France

Alan and Pat live and work in Bordeaux. Alan is a pastor and Pat was a nurse. Now we work with UFM worldwide. Read on! (If you'd like to know what took us to Bordeaux, then start with the archives from September 2004)

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Well that was disconcerting

I burst out of the flat at 6:50 this morning like a ball from a cannon only to discover that it was light outside. Perfectly light.

I was profoundly unnerved. This meant that anyone would be able to see me lumbering my way past the vines. Not only that, but my orange stay-safe fleece had turned from super-fluorescent to superfluous in one foul sweep.

Oh well, I ran on. There was nobody about anyway and my run went well, thankfully. And the chilly start to the day made my fleece a welcome warming covering rather than a dayglo liability.

No comments: