After a wild and varied week last week (fly to Wales, funeral, fly home, Pat's operation, Bible Study, sermon prep, etc. stuff like that) this week is going to be different. This week is largely about the UFM Scottish Conference, so I have to:
1) write a prayer letter and get it approved by the UFM politburo
2) send it out
3) plan out a 50 minute presentation for just after lunch for the UFM ScotConf
4) do the powerpoint that will go with
5) check in for my flight with RhinoAir
6) work out how to squeeze everything into the small bag RhinoAir allow you in the cabin because it is 50€ to add a bag in the hold.
7) add events to Facebook for Bordeaux Church on Thursday and Bordeaux Church at Dan
8) send out the emails for Bordeaux Church on Thursday and Bordeaux Church at Dan
9) prepare the song sheets for Sunday
10) get to the airport in time for the flight to beautiful Edinburgh in bonnie Scotland!