les Davey de France

Alan and Pat live and work in Bordeaux. Alan is a pastor and Pat was a nurse. Now we work with UFM worldwide. Read on! (If you'd like to know what took us to Bordeaux, then start with the archives from September 2004)

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

C25K

3.75km. 16 minutes of running. 35 minutes total, including warm-up and cool-off.

4 bouts of running.
The 1st (3 mins) I thought I would die.
The 2nd (5 mins) I hoped I would die.
The 3rd (5 mins) I knew I would live.
The 4th ( 3 mins) I was glad to be alive!

From now on, if I understand correctly, the bouts of running get longer and the periods of walking get shorter until you warm up, then run 25-30 mins, then cool-off.

Oh yes, this morning was Repton (Dear Lord and Father of mankind...), then a song by Massenet, then Panis angelicus again. Next time I must up the theological ante and run Bach in my head...

No comments: