les Davey de France

Alan and Pat live and work in Bordeaux. Alan is a pastor and Pat was a nurse. Now we work with UFM worldwide. Read on! (If you'd like to know what took us to Bordeaux, then start with the archives from September 2004)

Monday, May 18, 2015

Zombie Walk of Death

"and it's no good you thinking, 'it's them out there'," I said, "we're all caught up in this zombie walk of death. You see it in Ephesians 2."

Later on I noticed that one of the students had a tattoo of a few words up the inside of her arm.
I couldn't read it.

James noticed it too. "What does that say on your arm?"

She showed him.

"Oh - 'zombie walk of death'"

"Wow!" I said, "what a coicidence! I said just that this evening!"

"Yes, I know, I wrote it on my arm."

"Not a tattoo?"

"No! Not a tattoo!"

No comments: