Hurrah! Another job done!

While I was in the UK there were two minor hiccups.

The first was with the wifi, and was fixed by a combination of an intervention performed by myself on my computer from the UK and a visit from a techie student who found the channel and got everyone connected.

The second was the fridge door which no longer turned off the light inside, causing the bulb to heat the inside. Pat did a temporary repair using tape to keep the light switch off, but really the door needed to come off and as the fridge is large it's a two-man job. So yesterday Gwilym and I tackled it. The culprit was a crack in the bottom of the door and a washer that appeared to be placed upside-down. We fixed the crack with duct tape and inverted the washer and - hey presto. All fixed!

I wonder if we can take out that upstairs toilet before he goes back to England on Thursday...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen