Self-Employed

I KNOW that I shouldn't talk about this on the blog because 17 experts will emerge from the dust and give me conflicting advice which they promise solemnly to be true and legal. Anyway...

The UK Government in all its wisdom has decreed that missionaries are self-employed and must register in all the world to be taxed. Thus it was that I found myself in the entrails of a government website answering sundry questions that I do not understand ("Are you a share fisherman?" I hope that if I were I should know what one is, so I answered "No"...)

The upshot of all this frenetic activity should be lots of computing power to achieve nothing as we are tax resident in France anyway.

"and it all makes work for the working-man to do...."

Anyway, I have done me and now I will do Mrs Davey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen