les Davey de France

Alan and Pat live and work in Bordeaux. Alan is a pastor and Pat was a nurse. Now we work with UFM worldwide. Read on! (If you'd like to know what took us to Bordeaux, then start with the archives from September 2004)

Friday, May 31, 2013

Doing my CV

If I am going to do this Masters I have to send off :
  • Passport photocopy (that's OK)
  • A copy of all my diplomas (well that would be OK if I could find the A4 binder they are in ! I found my school reports though) 
  • CV (I have just spent a ridiculous * amount of time doing my CV)
  • Compte-rendu de ma vie spirituelle (well that'll take some typing, that's all)
  • Certificat médical (to show I am strong enough to study - means a trip to the quack)
  • A letter from someone in the hierarchy of the church (that might cost dearly!)
  • A cheque (oh well, what did I say).

Mrs Davey is very good at finding things. I hope she can find my certificates or I am sunk.

* I first typed ricidulous, which OUGHT to be a word.....

No comments: