les Davey de France

Alan and Pat live and work in Bordeaux. Alan is a pastor and Pat was a nurse. Now we work with UFM worldwide. Read on! (If you'd like to know what took us to Bordeaux, then start with the archives from September 2004)

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Rendezvous pour un café

I was meeting up with someone on Tuesday morning in the middle of Bordeaux. Inhabitually early - will wonders never cease ? - I arrived with a little time to spare. A nice opportunity to wander round the posher end of town where I cannot normally go - this morning the security guards were dozy.

Then it RAINED ! LOTS !

So I took shelter in the Nespresso shop. These photos show the Nespresso shop.

















Perhaps I ought to make clear that Nespresso is a patent capsule "espresso" coffee machine. Just in case you think it is some kind of minor deity or something.

No comments: