les Davey de France

In 2005 Alan, Pat, Gwilym & Catrin Davey moved from North East Wales to Bordeaux. Alan is a pastor and Pat was a nurse. Now we work with UFM worldwide. Read on! (If you'd like to know what took us to Bordeaux, then start with the archives from September 2004)

Tuesday, October 09, 2012

The plumber cometh

You have to admit that we are a good team, Patricia and me. Our drain problem was not getting better. I am in UK. Patricia is holding the fort.

Thinks. M. Michael the plumber. Last time he came he was REALLY efficient and not expensive. So I found his number and emailed it to Pat.

Pat phoned him. "I'll be right there !"

It turns out that it is what I thought it was in the first place - a build up of undissolved washing powder.
He's coming with his tube washer and he says once he's done that all will be OK once more.

Bravo M Michael.

No comments: