Blogging is a bit sporadic at the moment

The two weeks of church visits were quickly followed by a missions weekend at Cwmbrân which seemed to go OK, though I had a slight problem with my voice - a bit like a bronchitis that didn't hurt... It was overcome by the mike men and has completely left me now.

My return on Monday was swiftly followed by a visit from one of the Deeside elders and his wife, who arrived yesterday. Today we'll take them into Bordeaux to show them the beautiful city.

This evening we greet Tim and Suzanne who will camp in our garden while looking for a flat to live in while they study French at the DEFLE from September.

Meanwhile Catrin has official confirmation that she's going to Lycée François Magendie American Section from September, and she has her Brevet exams on Thursday and Friday (GCSE equivalent).

Saturday we have a day of planning and discussion of the church council, then I preach for the Chinese. (no, on 7 July !) Sunday am I preach in French and pm in English.

Also need to book flights for July for the family.

It's all go, eh !



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen