You have to laugh !

Doing surveys among the students :

One guy answered so positively that he believed in God that he sounded just like the muslim students do.
I said, "Tu es musulman ?"
"Non ! Je suis baptiste !"

Typical ! The first baptist I meet doing surveys and I think he's a muslim !
Of course, I know his church. (There's only four baptist churches in Bordeaux anyway.)

My big consolation is that the pentecostal guys at Place de la Victoire thought I was muslim.
It happens...

Another guy, laughing, said "Hang on, I'm supposed to be answering the questions !"
I said, "well you keep asking me questions !"

To be honest it was still a bit cold for surveys.
Nice with the sun on you.
Freezing when it went behind a cloud.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen