There's always new folk at the English service

Last night I worked out that we were about 23, a new guy from Morocco, who's muslim, and a new couple from the USA. And our visitor Maxim, of course.

All in all the whole day was very encouraging, though it reinforced the impression that things are much easier in Britain than in France (they are, of course), without giving much that's concrete that folks can do about it. Maybe that's the point. Maybe there's nothing folks can do.

Anyway after a basically encouraging Sunday I am discouraged this Monday !

It's not serious.

It only takes a combination of the odd negative comment, a flat tyre on the car and natural tiredness following a long Sunday for all the encouragement to evaporate and for a grey gloom to descend !

But it won't last. We're on the up !

Luke 12:32 Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has been pleased to give you the kingdom. !

Comments

The power that raised Christ from the dead lives in you and me. So even in the Funk we carry on. This is what I am learning, because I like to quit when I am in the funk. He wants me to rely on Him and move forward. Thank you for your honesty and faithfulness

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen