Suddenly coming across a spring

Today in preparing for the English class I decided to use the BBC's 6-minute English broadcast for April Fool's day and I also found on Youtube the classic broadcast of the Swiss spaghetti trees.

Now then where to go with that ?

I thought about the fool saying in his heart that there is no God, but I think the majority of the class are theistic.

I thought about Nabal, Abigail and David - I could have preached an evangelistic sermon on that but there is a limit to what you can do in the English Class !

I thought about 1 Corinthians, and I still really want to do that - especially for those in the class who believe that Christ was not crucified.

I thought about the wise and foolish builders.

But I think I will go with Luke 12, and the fool who built bigger barns but was not rich towards God.

But en route I stopped and drank at Isaiah 35, echoed in Hebrews 12.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen