iPhoney baloney

Speaking to my friend, confidant, mission-council-member (yes, sir!) and info-guru yesterday I realised that my Nokia N95 (old style - 4c on SFR at the moment, I think) is still the tool for me, and not these new-fangled iPhones or iPods Touch.

My N95 has better speakers.
My N95 takes memory cards so I can increase the storage or swap cards if I want.
My N95 has lots of programs I can put on it. I don't but I could (thus apps-store, schmapps-store...)
My N95 has a better 5MP camera - great for the blogo-reportage pictures that I usually do.
My N95 makes good videos, too. The iPhone can't.
My N95 works great as a phone, as does the iPhone.

What does the iPhone have that my N95 doesn't ?

It looks cool and it has a little Apple logo on the back.

Comments

Alan said…
Just got an email from Skype announcing Skype for iPhone and iPod Touch.

Humph.

I bet there's already been a Skype thingie for my N95 for ages.

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen