OK Team arrives today

Fiona and a gang of students are sticking the exhibition all over the student centre with gay abandon and a lorry-load of Pritt stick.

I have just written my tract and Pat and I are on reception duty so I have been to buy half a tonne of pork chops and the European Sweet and Sour Sauce lake to feed the troops when they arrive.

As I wrestled to write just 50 words about Calvin (yes - but they had to be the right words, and all in the right place !) I thought about how, just 10 years ago, or even less, if you had told me that I would be in Bordeaux, France writing a tract in French about Calvin I'd have thought your were utterly barking.

The Mission begins in earnest tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen