Oh I hate the winter more and more

It's not that cold here now. In fact it's gone back to the normal Bordeaux weather of mild and wet ( mainly wet ). Think Cardiff with knobs on and you don't go too far wrong.

But my poor fingers. The skin is dry and cracked and sometimes alongside my nails my fingers bleed. I leave little bloody trails over the piano and the computer keyboard. ( OK - I made that up, but it COULD happen, it could ! )

I try wearing gloves, but it hurts when you poke your fingers in ( knitted gloves would be a BIG no no ! ) and you have to keep taking them off anyway to find your keys, bus ticket, etc. etc.

I do grease my hands at night with the supermarket own brand hand cream which is really very good. It's made the backs of my hands all smooth and shiny. I can almost comb my hair using the reflection in my knuckles. But my poor fingers still suffer.

Roll on summer !

Comments

Amrita said…
Vaseline works

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen