A couple of things that encouraged me yesterday

To be honest, January and February seem longer and harder here than they used to in North Wales. People go to earth, the weather's bad, everything's small groups anyway so when the group's even smaller... bof !

But yesterday a couple of things just encouraged me. Firstly I called on this guy, really to encourage him. He asked me all about the church, the International services and everything and I explained how things are. And he was so encouraged and thrilled that I saw it all in a new light !

The second thing was after the English class (which went well with a good group of folk). I was talking with a friend about an ex-pat who lives here.

"And he speaks French ?"
"Yes."
"As well as you ?"
"Oh better than me, he's lived here for years, after all..."
"Well that's pretty good, then, because you're bilingual."
"That's very nce, it's coming ... slowly."
"Oh no, come on, you're bilingual now."

This friend is uncompromising with high standards. If that's what she thinks ... well. It's encouraging.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen