Tired at the end of a "pious" weekend

Here is the Centre Albert Peyriguère after our worship service. It's great really. There's plenty of parking spaces, a nice big room which is light and airy, and a courtyard with grass and trees where the children can play afterwards while people talk.

Meeting at 5pm gives the opportunity to visit and get to know other churches in Bordeaux, so this weekend we decided to start with the Anglicans because I needed to chat with the vicar about something anyway. However they were holding their service at 6pm on Saturday night, so I went along then and this morning the whole family went to the Eglise Baptiste de Pessac Compostelle. People made us feel very welcome at both churches.

At the Anglican church we had a discussion about the parable of the dishonest manager. At the Baptist church the message was about joy, and the reasons to be joyful. Sammy preached on the call of Matthew from Matthew 9.

Next week I am preaching, and I may start Ephesians, or I may start Judges... Hmmm...
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Alan said…
Slept on it, and I think Ephesians.

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen