Little things make a big impact

I knew it must happen but I had never seen it.

Until today, that is.

As I was walking under the avenue of horsechestnut trees past the Cathedral to the student centre I noticed two chaps sat on the wall under the trees drinking pop from little bottles.

When, all of a sudden...

" Ow ! Oooh ! Aaah !"

A conker fell from the tree and clocked one of the chaps bulls-eye on the nut. It must have hurt from the noise both he and the conker made, the one after the other.

Thankfully he thought it was very funny. As did we all.

Comments

Wow! You'd never have thunk it!!

Hmm, I wonder if Newton found it funny when he got clonked by an apple. And which would hurt more, an apple's bigger, but a conker's harder.

Hmm, stuff to think about - s' a pity gravity's already been invented, that guy could've been onto a winner otherwise!

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen