My wonderful mobile phone tariff !

I got my bill for my mobile phone the other day and it's so brilliant I thought I'd tell you about it. It's with a company called 'Ten', a virtual operator that uses the Orange network. I went with them because they offer free internet access, MSN messenger and email.

Anyway, for a brief space of time they had amongst their tariffs one called Ten à la carte, where you could choose 1/2 hour of calls / 120 SMS for 13€90 or 1 hour calls / 240 SMS for 19€90. I signed up for the former, and it suits me great, because I hate phones anyway, and mobiles doubly so !

So last month I made 17:35 minutes of calls and sent 48 SMS. I also sent 6 international SMS (0,90€ extra) and the whole bill came to 14€80 - or about £10 a month.

Crackerjack !

I notice that this tariff has disappeared from their website now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen