A quiet day

Well it's been a quiet day today.

Yesterday ended nicely with me having good times at the centre with two guys who came unexpectedly : One chap is from CAR (RCA in French) and he's going to come to the English Class. (I don't know why we don't switch to English when someone enrols whose English is pretty good. We still talk on in French..) The second is a chap who is one of our stalwarts. He was a student and now works in the city and worships at one of the Baptist churches.

Meanwhile I established that we can have two computers working by ethernet and another by wifi at the centre. I'd like to do a stress test if I could, but I guess that will have to wait until we can get a gang of students together, each with laptop and mail to send.

Then today is all about preparation. For English class tomorrow ( this is HARD because I don't really know who'll be there !) for preaching on Sunday ( this is HARD because I can't find Ted Donnelly's sermon on believing into Christ from the Aber conference in 2001 !).

Oh, and I went to see the doctor this morning for my six monthly new prescription. She's happy with me. She checks my breathing and my beating and stuff and she says she'll want me to have another blood test in six months time. ( It's a bit like being a car. I keep having to go for a controle technique, but the car only has to go every two years. humph ! )

So back to preparation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen