Planning the YP group

I was just thinking there wasn't much news and wondering whether to post the no news video when I realised that there is something to post ( doh ! )

Yesterday afternoon I met up with the other responsable for the Youth (lycéens) and we talked about the coming year for quite a while. Here's the upshot:

1. She has access to a venue in central Bordeaux. Whoopidoo ! On Wednesday evenings and Saturday afternoon / evenings. This is not quite so joyous as Wednesday is currently my day off because it is my one chance to spend time with the family, and Saturday is the English Class. Still.

2. We talked about different options for use with the kids and we are both keen to use the newly translated Christianity Explored to start with.

3. We talked about other helpers and other activities, too. Weekends, etc. So we are getting there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen