It's all so COMPLICATED, isn't it !

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/science/article2195538.ece

Here in the Gironde we've banned free plastic carrier bags, so if you want a bag you have to buy one. That means that if I go shopping and there are no bags in the boot I just hoick the lot out of the trolley into the boot, then out of the boot into the house.

We used to use the plastic bags as bin bags for the kitchen bin. Now we have to buy bin bags.

I think the biggest thing we Daveys need to do is get into the habit of switching everything off properly - not just putting things on standby.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I find the biggest problem is the computer. It takes so long to reboot after switching off - and often I just want to check an address or something quick.I could of course make hard paper copy of everything, but that involves the energy waste in all that extra paper, transport etc etc etc.

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen