I hate computers

Last week for some reason my email account password no longer worked on my study computer. Slowly - painfully slowly - I realised that some of the keys on the keyboard had given up working. Oh well. No matter. At the student centre was a keyboard I use with my laptop when I'm there. So it's come home and now it's attached to the study computer.

This morning the screen on the family's computer has yielded up the spirit. It's overdue, frankly. About 10 years ago I bought a government surplus computer from the computer fair at Queensferry Leisure Centre. The screen is all that is left of it. It was a nice Sony Trinitron with "DoE" (Department of the Environment) stamped on the top.

It was a good screen. It served its Queen and country well, and then served us well, too.

Bye bye, Trinitron . Bye bye, and thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen