This could be interesting !

I think we have a little water leak in our front garden, just by the front door. Not much, but there's a dip in the level of the garden that (I think) reflects the run of the pipe underneath, and a small puddle there. I noticed it on Thursday when all the snow was melting and wondered if it was the melting snow. But now it hasn't rained for a while and we still have our puddle.

Please pray for me as I try and establish :

1) who I contact about it

2) if it's a leak, whether our house insurance will cover it

3) whether it's the responsibility of the water company anyway up until the house (or just to the boundary of the garden)

We have a secret weapon - a chap in another church who used to be a plumber and who just loves fixing things. Maybe I should ring him first... He's expecting a call from me anyway.

This lunchtime the Pessac lads meet up for the first time with Graeme Goldsworthy's book.

Comments

Alan said…
Pessac meeting went OK.

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen