Quick scholastic report

The headmistress has been unable to meet up with Catrin at all since our discussions. However while I was waiting for her that morning I saw on the noticeboard an advert from a student of English and Spanish offering tuition etc. to primary age kids.

So we deliberated and decided that we should try and find someone like that to give Catrin perhaps an hour or two each week of one-to-one at our home. We have a shortlist of two students (so far) to contact and I mentioned it to the headmistress after the Christmas service on Saturday.

Today she told Catrin to go and see her each morning at 9am, but she's so busy that I don't think she'll be able to keep that up.

So when we've found a suitable tutor I'll let you know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen