We're in the countdown!

I feel rather too excited about the whole thing, but it will soon be my sixtieth birthday. In France this brings a reduction of 10 euros per month in the price of your bus and tram season ticket. My ticket was up for renewal on the 9th of December so I called in the transport office to get their advice.

The helpful young lady did various calculations and said:

"Let it expire, then get a monthly ticket for January, February and March, then get your annual ticket in April after your birthday. That is the most cost-effective way to do it."

So yesterday found me at the railway station buying monthly tickets for January and February.
"I don't yet have March", said the clerk.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen