les Davey de France

Alan and Pat live and work in Bordeaux. Alan is a pastor and Pat was a nurse. Now we work with UFM worldwide. Read on! (If you'd like to know what took us to Bordeaux, then start with the archives from September 2004)

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Back on track - well kinda

First a word of explanation.
Hot.

It's hot here.
Very hot.
The kind of hot where you just cat-nap all night, skimming over the surface of sleep like a stone on a lake.

But I thought, if not now, then when.
So I donned my special running socks, my special running trews and my special running shoes, plus yesterday's tee-shirt, and ventured out.

Boy was it hot. Not only that but the first drops of the approaching storm were falling.
But I made it to the château and back, and next time it will be easier.

No comments: