Rats, cats and sickness in the house

So we had a quick afternoon outing to Ikea for lunch and then to the Animalerie for the girls and to the DIY place for me.

Ikea food in Bordeaux seems less good than it used to be. I won't be in a hurry to eat there again.

Then the girls went to the animalerie - to buy pet rats. Yes, I know.

I went to the DIY place to buy sanding blocks and paint. Paint pads should arrive today or tomorrow, and then the bathroom will look much more fresh after a bit of argy-bargy.

During the evening one of the rats has developed some kind of respiratory problem, so today will see the first visit to the vets.

Yes, I know.

Comments

Alan said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alan said…
Quick visit to the vet :
injection,
bill,
death,
partial refund,
interrment in family plot.

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen