I'm so excited I hope I don't make myself ill

Maxime Soumagnas is preaching for Bordeaux Church this afternoon.

Maxime was a student in Bordeaux in 2005 when we arrived.
He was a very useful type, always willing to help in any way he could.
He left for Cambridge where he worked with Friends International and also did a training course,
then went to Saint Helen's Bishopsgate where he worked and did their training course.

He's currently at the Belgian Bible Institute in Brussels and has one or two years of training left before, I hope, he returns to France to serve.

Meanwhile he has married Demelza (from Cornwall) and they have two lads.

And he's preaching for us from Psalm 103 this afternoon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen