Yes? Well today's been like that. Rich and full. Involving :
1) Duty at the Maison de la Bible, with charming customers
2) Lunch of left-over vegetable lasagne. yum yum!
3) Discussion with James, all good stuff, and coffee in the FNAC - hurrah!
4) A visit to the consulate of a west African country to get a visa (come back tomorrow)
5) A visit to the tram and bus company to replace Catrin's lost tram card
6) A visit to found property (logical, no?) to retrieve Catrin's lost tram card handed in (Hurrah!)
7) Meanwhile Mrs Davey had her eyes tested and has an initial diagnosis of glaucoma... drops prescribed.
8) Research of singing and music degrees for Catrin next year.
Now listening to Bach and he's unknotting the tangles of my mind. He always does.