les Davey de France

Alan and Pat live and work in Bordeaux. Alan is a pastor and Pat was a nurse. Now we work with UFM worldwide. Read on! (If you'd like to know what took us to Bordeaux, then start with the archives from September 2004)

Monday, November 24, 2014

Imaginary people who really exist

it's so embarrassing I hardly dare confess it.

I used to read the reformation 21 blog until they finally drove me nuts with their various antics and I forsook them forever.

One of the somewhat less-infuriating antics was their habit of inventing various different characters with crazy names and blogging in that name. A sort of pythonesque humor, I suppose. We all did it, as schoolboys.

Except that one by one I am discovering that these fictional imaginary names are real people.
No, I promise, they are!
Yes, the truth is stranger than fiction!

No comments: