OK. We arrive home.
1) The printer prints funny colours.
2) Gwilym's computer won't boot
3) Pat's Kindle has funny lines on the screen after the x-ray machine at the airport
4) The family PC is too slow
5) Pat's phone has been lost
Right. Breathe slowly and tackle things one at a time.
1) Pat's phone reported lost and sim-card blocked
2) Pat's Kindle reported faulty and a replacement is on the way
3) Cartridges ordered for printer, then we'll have to clean the nozzles
4) Gwilym's computer may have to go to a computer-fixer for fixing
5) The family PC will always be too slow till it ends up in the dump