Geneva - full steam ahead

Well it's a man's life in France. I leave Wednesday morning next week to fly to Geneva for this conference (the one where we sleep on shelves) and come back overnight with my friend, Oliver in his car. In the morning is the wedding of our friends Hervé and Marije where I am due to play flute and then I'm preaching on Sunday.

OK. So three nights without sleep then a full weekend. Yeah, no problem !

But then I was needed on either Wednesday or Thursday evening to arbitrate a dispute. Hhmm. Awkward.  Anyway I just received a message saying that the parties are not all available for arbitration next week, it'll have to wait for the week after.

Not only that, but I am not in fact preaching on Sunday 13th at all !

So Geneva here I come !!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen