Wednesday at the colloque

I slept better than I have for weeks - I have been waking up at 4am and not getting to sleep again. It seems the colloque had been playing on my mind. Anyway...
So Wednesday dawned and I slept just that little bit too late, but got up and ready quickly for the day. The conference centre has these really nice rooms. Mine had a view out over the hill with a little prefabricated plastic shower-room at one end and a TV. Brilliant. Here's the view from the window.





Two talks from Don Carson - we all fretted to try and note down all the numered points (did you get point 4 ? yes but what was number 7?) One talk from Charles Nicolas. Good food. Another aftenoon nap - I tried to read and caught myself snoring. I tried to watch Miss Marple on YouTube and caught myself snoring, so I decided that I needed a nap !

Then my second talk, this time on being made alive in Christ, from Ephesians 2. The second day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen