les Davey de France

Alan and Pat live and work in Bordeaux. Alan is a pastor and Pat was a nurse. Now we work with UFM worldwide. Read on! (If you'd like to know what took us to Bordeaux, then start with the archives from September 2004)

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Lunch, then a TREK for the bus home

We enjoyed our subway sandwiches, then Pat and Catrin went shopping (oh dear...) while I walked back to the tram stop to get back to the stop for bus 4.

The next tram was in 5 minutes so I walked to the bus stop instead.

The bus stop was no longer in use, so I walked to the next bus stop instead.




And took lots of photos on the way. The conker trees are flowering. They always take me by surprise ! They're so blousy, so exotic ! And I saw that one of Bordeaux' eyesores is being demolished...

I like the bus, too, because on the way to town I could read my bible (on my phone) and on the way back read my commentary on Philippians (also on my phone).

No comments: