1) Contrôle technique of the car (MOT)
2) Visit of Peter Nye from the mission Tues to Thursday to survey possibilities for a work team from Operation Centurion
3) Sort out and clean study and turn it from a troll's den into a desirable guest room by putting a mattress on the floor. (see 2)
4) CNEF meeting this evening, thankfully in Pessac because Catrin has solfège lesson also in Pessac.
5) Normal evening meetings : CNEF Monday, PM Tuesday, Café philo prep and Bible study Wednesday, English Class Thursday.
6) Surveys on campus and in town ?
7) Meeting with Patrick to discuss work teams (see 2)
8) Register gor Geneva Bible Institute conference in May (Don Cobb, Don Carson, John Piper et al)
9) Sunday English service and also visit of Comité d'Evaluation.
Let's get on with it !