Le 11 novembre

For the first time since coming to France we didn't attend the cérémonie at Pessac centre.

Today is a public holiday but the supermarkets are open so we're off to Carrefour to see if we can get Gwilym a reasonably priced pair of formal shoes. He has to suit up to go to school on Thursdays and Fridays, so he needs something that'll be OK. He also needs another formal shirt.

It was funny taking him to buy his first suit. I remember my mother taking me to Polikoff's to get my first suit. I got this really formal three-piece thing to go to an interview for university in Leicester. We'd seen some nice ones at a bargain price in Kiabi but as usual when you get there they don't have your size and you end up either buying something much more expensive or of poorer quality.

Anyway. Apart from that it's weekend-preparation day, and I have to take photographs of the works at the church.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen