les Davey de France

Alan and Pat live and work in Bordeaux. Alan is a pastor and Pat was a nurse. Now we work with UFM worldwide. Read on! (If you'd like to know what took us to Bordeaux, then start with the archives from September 2004)

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Are there countries where you just don't fancy going ?

For the majority of the countries of the world, I just have no desire to visit.

I don't know why. I have nothing against the countries as such. I just don't fancy going there.
It is something I had never thought about till recently, and it cropped up again this weekend
when I met a fine new friend from Canada. I know a family who dreamed of emigrating to
Canada, but I just can't see it.

What's more, I imagine that most people don't want to go to Wales. Why would they want to ?
I certainly don't want to visit Israel.
I'd go if I had some reason to go, of course. But otherwise why would I ?

What about you ? Do you want to go to all the countries of the world ?
Do you want to visit Wales ? If so, why ? (No need to ask why not when there's so many gorgeous places in the world !)
.

No comments: