les Davey de France

Alan and Pat live and work in Bordeaux. Alan is a pastor and Pat was a nurse. Now we work with UFM worldwide. Read on! (If you'd like to know what took us to Bordeaux, then start with the archives from September 2004)

Wednesday, April 06, 2011

And Wednesdays used to be so calm !

Chaos and madness today.

First the good news - a good time doing surveys with students. I overheard a group of people discussing heatedly right-wing RC. intégrisme and I so wanted to do a survey with them. Anyway we got to do one and I hope three lads may come along to café philo as a result.

This time we were showing a short film and the iPad was great for that. It also worked well for playing from Müller with Renaud and Thomas. And for preparing a mindmap for preaching from on Sunday.

Meanwhile one other chap has called me 9 times today. 9 times. 9. Nine. I wonder if I can put a special answer machine message for an individual person ?

Good time albeit brief with the JWs - Simon stayed with me. This evening boy's fun night. KFC and a second-hand DVD from the rental shop discards ! We know how to live it up !

1 comment:

Alan Davey : said...

TEN times - he called again this evening but I didn't hear the phone ring...