Phew !

Poor Pat.

Last time I came over we got our financial pants in a twist and ended up overdrawn in our current account. This meant that I had to get online at Peter Milsom's house and transfer money from our savings account to our current account to get things going again.

Well this morning the poor girl tried to refill Catrin's tram card and the machine said "Payment refused". So she phoned me and I said phone the bank.

The upshot is that there is money in the bank. The machine was just playing up.

Just as well she'd done that because just now in Waitrose the till refused my card. Ha ! So I got money from the hole in the wall (which worked) and paid with that. Then bought petrol. And the card worked OK.

Stupid machines. You get us all scared !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen