Back in Bordeaux

Sorry about blog silence over the past few days. Monday was spent in rest and recuperation with my sister and brother-in-law in Cardiff. I visited some of their new emporia in Llanishen, and very fine they are, too. Also a brief trip to Caerffili.

Then Tuesday up to Deeside to speak at the prayer meeting. It is still just like coming home ! There's no church like it. A visit to friends Harman - it was good to see them and the little ones are now not so little - and coffee and talk with Rhys.

Then off to South Wales - a stop in Church Stretton to get two pasties for the price of one. I had never stopped in this super little town before - the main road skirts the centre. Then to the Milsoms for talk and chicken.

Then off to Emmanuel Newport. What friends of long-standing I have there: Robin and Trevor, Phil, Phil and Phil and of course Mr Harrison who was principal of my theological course.

Overnight in Bath. Puffins ! (You know what I mean...)

Then to the airport - my bag had put on 5 kilos, mostly Bibles but also chocolate and other things. And a nice flight to Bordeaux.

It is good to be back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen